N/S Arizona @ Dallas Game Thread (3 Viewers)

smkS1Y.jpg

Oh I know. Heck we LOST to the 7-9 division winning Seahawks.

I kind of think the league should have higher seeds automatically get HFA. Division winners can keep their guaranteed playoff spot, but a 7-9 team shouldn’t get to host a playoff game.

Anyways, my point was mainly we went from the #3 seed, NFC South leading team last week to now being the 8th seed after one week off.
I knew our Bye week was going to set us back from the playoff seedings. This is why it is so important to take care of what we can control starting immediately. If we want to host a playoff game, winning the South is the only way to guarantee we'll get one.

And if we stumble more than a few times down the stretch, there could be some serious disappointment in this final swan song season for Drew. We must get our act together starting this weekend.

People who think Dak would have had the Cowboys competitive in this game are delusional.
Even with Dak they've been getting behind by 20+ points EVERY game. They're NOT good. It's the only reason he was on pace to throw for 8,000 yards this season. They were playing catch up from mid first quarter on in every game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom