Arizona/Seattle (1 Viewer)

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixor
Reaction score
Seattle is typically a different team on the road. We'll get a preview of whether that holds true tonight.

whosyadaddy

Bleed Black & Gold
Reaction score
Seattle is typically a different team on the road. We'll get a preview of whether that holds true tonight.
Ari is passing well, if David Johnson gets going Sea is going to be in trouble. This secondary is hard to play catch up passing on

whosyadaddy

Bleed Black & Gold
Reaction score
Think you have to land on someone for it to be a foul. I believe the no call was correct.
I heard Collinsworth say it had to be considered "incidental contact". I cannot see purposefully jumping over someone as being incidental contact I am sorry lol. I agree with Collinsworth bad call

Saint Brees

The Seeker
Reaction score
It is peculiar though isn't it, fans across the NFL can see it, but the refs can't (or willfully ignore it). Either the Seahawk CBs are doing it right, or the refs need to be fired.
They will ignore PI against good defenses, because of the reputation. But a defense like the Saints forget about it. It'll get called every time. It's like picking on the fat kid in the play ground.

El Caliente

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
70002 via 92243 via 48109 via 92122 via 70119
I used to say "if Wilson only had a legit receiving threat he could shake off the "running qb" label and prove himself as a passing qb." Fact is, he is a passing qb with or without a legit receiving threat. Baldwin has grown with RW, but he isn't going to be confused with an all pro wr. Graham was supposed to be that threat, but Bevell has all but negated that threat.

Wilson is quite possibly the closest thing to Brees that the NFL will have when Drew hangs them up. He is like Brees in San Diego. Not as flashy of stats, in a run heavy system. But he has potential to blow the lid off when it comes to passing.

Innotech

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Must be nice being able to win a game by kicking a few field goals..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom