Arizona/Seattle (1 Viewer)

Didn't really care who won.

Had Seattle +2.5 so that was an insane win given what happened.

Either way, that kind of brutal, hard hitting OT game can only help us next week.

Too bad there's no double OT during the regular season. I'd like to see this game go another hour.

I say get rid of the clock and just play until the first team scores. There's no sense in having ties in the regular season. Or just play it like they do in the playoffs. There are no ties in the playoffs.

Fwiw, I think this hurts the Cards more. They had so many missed opportunities to win the game. Kinda like another game we saw today, heh.

Fwiw, I think this hurts the Cards more. They had so many missed opportunities to win the game. Kinda like another game we saw today, heh.
I agree. Still trying to figure out why the Cards didn't go for that field goal.

I'm glad the Seahawks didn't win. But I also wonder how this will effect the annoyance levels of local seahawks fans where I live. I'm sure most of these chuckle heads didn't even know you could tie.

Either way that was a long grueling match which hopefully took it out of the Hawks while on the road. Hopefully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought it was one of the best games I've seen this season. Just wish it had an ending.

So, what is tipping off Wagner to begin his run on time!

And, yes, it is ILLEGAL what he did - he had his hands on TWO O-Linemen's shoulder pads on his leap!

It is absolutely appeared to be leverage, unless the NFL changed the rule midseason. Cam Jordan got called for it in an earlier game. Yet, Blandino (probably one of the most incompetent NFL employees) tweeted:

Dean Blandino
✔ ‎@DeanBlandino

In #SEAvsAZ you have to land on the player for it to be a foul. The block was legal.

When has "landing on the player" ever been part of the rule? I think he makes it up on the fly.

I thought the rule was you couldn't use the lineman, or a teammate, to jump higher. Didn't realize the landing also made a difference.

Regardless, I'm glad it went uncalled and I am glad to see the refs seemingly going into early "playoff mode" with all these flags. Hopefully the officiating tone of this weekend stays the rest of the year.

So...

will the Saints be SMART and change their standard way of hiking the ball on FG/XP attempts so as to make Wagner (or whomever) look like a fool jumping over the center BEFORE the ball is hiked???

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom