Arizona/Seattle (1 Viewer)

Must be nice being able to win a game by kicking a few field goals..

Seahawks fans are scratching their head as to why CJ Spiller is a healthy scratch from this game.

Welcome to our world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice, Jags vs Titans on Thursday night football!

Guess what I'm going to be doing? Yup, watching paint dry.

Who comes up with these "prime time" matchups? Someone deserves to lose their job. *cough* Goodell* cough

lol they couldn't handle Ellerbe

But wouldn't it be funny if they had to?

Ugh who am I kidding. Knowing our luck if he went to Seattle he'd magically heal up and be a pro bowler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice, Jags vs Titans on Thursday night football!

Guess what I'm going to be doing? Yup, watching paint dry.

Who comes up with these "prime time" matchups? Someone deserves to lose their job. *cough* Goodell* cough

That could actually be a fun game. They had to choose division games that were not taken for SNF or Fox or CBS doubleheaders.

Carson Palmer will never win a Super Bowl, and no team counting on him to lead them there will get the result they want.

The Cards would be better off calling up Kurt Warner and seeing if he has one last round.

LOL!!! Kurt Warner is 45 yrs old!!!!

He loves working part time so that he can be with his 7 kids & his wife.

He would probably love playing with his buddy Larry Fitz tho'........LOL

FIERCE competitor.

Wow Seattle getting called tonight son. Not used to it but I love it

Pete Carroll has always reminded me of the guy in godfather one who woke up with his horses head in the bed with him. Grimy looking....

Pete Carroll has always reminded me of the guy in godfather one who woke up with his horses head in the bed with him. Grimy looking....

ku-xlarge.gif

Spiller is having a monster game, he might build on that momentum when he plays us in the dome, watch out !

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom