Arkansas think Orgeron will be New D-Coordinator (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Everyone on the radio in Little Rock thinks Coach Orgeron will come to Arkansas as their new D-Coordinator for the right money. Hasn't he already signed with the Saints?

See Ellis Johnson, John Thompson, Petrino, etc contracts don't matter

They also say

"WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIG SOOEY!!!!"

or however the crap you spell that... i have a hard time taking someone that yells that seriously

just guessing, but being from Galiano, LA, I bet being with the Saints is a dream come true. But money does talk...

He has never been a D-Coordinator at any level, so I'd imagine they would only want him for his recruiting prowess.

He is not going to Fayetteville, Arkansas.

Money will have nothing to do with Ed O's decision. The buy-out he got from Ole Miss pays him significantly more then what he'll make at Arkansas or with the Saints.

In Mickey's comments I found a couple times where what he said left room for some intepreting "in between the lines". He spoke about very good players taken around number 10. He mentioned up to like 12 and 13 but also down to like 8 and 9.

My read is: if Big Sed is available at around 6-7 or later than we trade up to get him if Rivers is there at 10 then maybe we trade down and still get him at 12 or 13.

Either way I think Orgeron is someone they want because we will more than likely try hard to get Big Sed.

They also say

"WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIG SOOEY!!!!"

or however the crap you spell that... i have a hard time taking someone that yells that seriously

My dad yells that constantly....yes he is a bone head

Actually, if you are from anywhere between Larose and Port Fourchon, your dream job is to coach the South Lafourche Tarpons. A close second is being on the Saints coaching staff. ;)

FWIW, I hope he stays with the Saints for a long time.
-Rene

I don't see him going to Arkansas...

Coach O rips his shirt off, and then said something strange...

YOYOYOYO YOOO YOOOO YOOOOOO YOOOOOO WHO DAT?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom