Armstead and Breaux return to practice (1 Viewer)

Blessedog

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Left tackle Terron Armstead (knee) and cornerback Delvin Breaux (fibula) were both practicing Wednesday during the portion open to the media. Running back Travaris Cadet (toe) also practiced after missing last Thursday's game.

Running back Mark Ingram also practiced as coach Sean Payton said Wednesday morning. Ingram was announced as being in the concussion protocol during Thursday's loss to the Carolina Panthers.

The two players not seen on the field were running back Daniel Lasco (hamstring) and defensive end Darryl Tapp (undisclosed). Lasco has sat out four of the last five games.

We'll need Armstead healthy for this one. Hope he's ready.

200.gif

Armstead is going to quickly replace Ellerbe if he has to leave this game. Clearly we feel like we can make a playoff push by allowing him to continue to play. I just hope its not something that could cause permanent damage.

To me armstead needs more rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I concur but to start a run you need to win 1 game and we have 0 Marin for error so not surprised we'd like to be as close to full strength as possible not to mention Williams has a tough defensive unit

I concur but to start a run you need to win 1 game and we have 0 Marin for error so not surprised we'd like to be as close to full strength as possible not to mention Williams has a tough defensive unit

I'm not a big fan of this, but I believe the way to beat Williams is to establish a good running game plan with short passes, just like we did against Seattle.

I remember that's how we beat him when Haslett was the coach.

I really want to see what Lasco can bring to the table. I wish he wasn't going through whatever it is that he is going through because he seems exactly like the type of 1st and 2nd down back that can make this offense very, very hard to stop.

Great news about Terron and Delvin. They are 2 of the 5/6 most talented guys on the team, it means quite a bit for both of them to be on the field.

No point in resting players now. If guys are able to play, they need to play. We can't afford to lose this next game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom