Armstead for Odell , Would you ? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Love him. Love him to death. Health has been a redundant issue , and that won't get better with time.
We're reportedly willing to let him walk for nothing 2022. He will get money elsewhere , why end up high and dry about it though ?

Sign and trade on both ends.
Browns LT just went down as well. He's nowhere near Armstead's caliber of player.

At the right price point Odell could be the shot in the arm this offense needs. With Michel Thomas back , he'd get the 2 CB in matchups and I'm picking on whoever is covering Odell.
And if that isn't enticing enough Callaway will be lined up with a CB 3 whom he will abuse routinely. It makes everyone's job a bit easier IMO.

We need guys who can beat man , and coverage. He's Dynamic , he's fast , hes another guy that Jameis can't overthrow and makes plays.

We've got a team down the road with 3 No.1 receivers and arguably the greatest TE ever in Tampa.

Callaway and Deonte were only going to get us but so far. We've spent long enough making due with what we have , if the opportunity presents itself for us to actually load up tilt the table in our favor , we should take advantage.

HELL no! Nagging injuries or not, Armstead is a top flight LT who works his rear off, sets an example for teammates, and is seemingly universally liked and respected.

Beckham has proven time and again that it’s mostly about him. He, too, has had injury troubles, mind you. Lastly, tying up the cap with two huge WR contracts is very bad business.

Invest in the lines and keep winning!

And oft-injured player who will probably retire in the next 1-2 years for a locker-room cancer....why not?
It indeed is a valid question. I'm sure that u were being sarcastic, but.... it makes u wonder would we do it. MT would just slap OBJ silly if we needed him to do so. Or sic CGJ on him (or both of them LOL).

You can more easily deal with an iffy WR corp than OL. The OL makes everything work on offense. Armstead is one of our 2 best OLinemen, even considering that he has frequent injuries.

So, no thank you.

I'm not sure how I feel about our line minus TStead. If I felt like I could field a solid unit in his absence, I'd sure have to see how the money worked out...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom