Armstead for Odell , Would you ? (1 Viewer)

Then we get 3 years of dead money with Peat. And we have to replace LT and LG next year because we probably can't/won't re-sign Armstead. And we probably release Beckham at the end of the season because we could wipe out his entire 15mil salary that he isn't worth that we can't afford anyway.
Lol it was just sarcasm because Peat is the one guy I would've said yes! to a trade over the past 5 years

Beckham’s flash and highlight reel catches every seventh game have made people blind to the fact that he rarely makes his teams better.

Even since Odell’s prime days, his teams had better winning percentages when he wasn’t in the line up due to the injury of the week. I think it’s because his QB’s often feel obligated to get him the ball. They force it to him to the detriment of rhythm and consistency.

I don’t want Odell here largely because of that fact. More than most offenses, our system is about timing and not freelancing like OBJ often does. But also, I don’t believe he and Mike would gel at all.

People need to understand. Every since Armstead went down the OL has been protecting Jameis better in my opinion. So much better that Sean P actually opened up the offense more last game. I love the trade because I haven't noticed a difference with Hurst playing there and your going to lose Armstead for nothing at the end of the year anyways. Imagine OBJ, MT13, MC, and D. Harris with Kamara in the backfield, with protection I don't care what team you are, your done.

Nope. But I'd consider it if the Falcons were dumb enough to make Calvin Ridley available. Better durability, not as flashy, but not a diva who throws tantrums on the sidelines and assaults innocent kicking nets.

Thomas should be coming back at some point, TQS should add a little bit also. With Thomas drawing lots of attention, it should open things up for the other guys. So, no on that trade.

People need to understand. Every since Armstead went down the OL has been protecting Jameis better in my opinion. So much better that Sean P actually opened up the offense more last game. I love the trade because I haven't noticed a difference with Hurst playing there and your going to lose Armstead for nothing at the end of the year anyways. Imagine OBJ, MT13, MC, and D. Harris with Kamara in the backfield, with protection I don't care what team you are, your done.
You see the bigger picture 📷

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom