Saints Armstead Injury article .. might clear up some board speculation (1 Viewer)

"Armstead declined to put a percentage on where he is physically, saying the nature of his injury does not really allow him to do that. He did say he feels “a lot better” than he had previously."

I am going to hold onto hope with his "a lot better" assessment. Fingers crossed

"Armstead declined to put a percentage on where he is physically, saying the nature of his injury does not really allow him to do that. He did say he feels “a lot better” than he had previously."

I am going to hold onto hope with his "a lot better" assessment. Fingers crossed
Hope is good. That's what we have to go with for now.

my emotions are all over the place lol some things have me confident others have me a nervous wreck. Can someone reassure me? Lol with all the Oline limited practice today this should be reson to be happy right? (It’s people with the negative posts bringing me back down)

my emotions are all over the place lol some things have me confident others have me a nervous wreck. Can someone reassure me? Lol with all the Oline limited practice today this should be reson to be happy right? (It’s people with the negative posts bringing me back down)

I would like to know what "limited" means actually. Like is it light walkthru or is there actual physical contact repeatedly but not to the extend of full 2 hr practice?

I just don't know what it means.

The TV sports news report is that he is still nursing that hamstring injury. Ramczyk still has a bum shoulder, and Peat is still dealing with his hand/wrist pain. Warford is dealing with a knee as well. The only starter that is Full right now is Unger.

When they gave that report, my heart sank. Yes, we needed that week off to rest up, but the news still isnt great for our O-line. I'm not happy right now. :mecry:

What channel did you see this Bill? Was it a local (New Orleans) station?

No one is trying to bum you out. The initial reports today looked very promising by saying all the players were at practice today. But we later learned that only Unger was a 'full go'. Perhaps others will be listed as full by the weekend. But for sure Armstead will be limited at best. We need to be prepared to win without him in there.

The TV sports news report is that he is still nursing that hamstring injury. Ramczyk still has a bum shoulder, and Peat is still dealing with his hand/wrist pain. Warford is dealing with a knee as well. The only starter that is Full right now is Unger.

When they gave that report, my heart sank. Yes, we needed that week off to rest up, but the news still isnt great for our O-line. I'm not happy right now. :mecry:

Just FYI, but I’m guessing the TV news report just recapped what the injury report said. All those guys LP with those injuries.

It’s nothing new and nothing different than what the injury report said earlier today when everyone was celebrating.

What channel did you see this Bill? Was it a local (New Orleans) station?
It was the sports reporter on Ch4 WWL TV. They even interviewed Armstead in the locker room and he didn’t sound positive that he could overcome the injury. But he did say that he would play if he could.

No one is trying to bum you out. The initial reports today looked very promising by saying all the players were at practice today. But we later learned that only Unger was a 'full go'. Perhaps others will be listed as full by the weekend. But for sure Armstead will be limited at best. We need to be prepared to win without him in there.
Yea never meant to say people are trying to bum me out. Guess I’m just so ready for this game and want our guys to be out there that I have so many situations running through my head. I do know we usually give the lineman rest once the early practices. But armstead will understandably be LP again.

It was the sports reporter on Ch4 WWL TV. They even interviewed Armstead in the locker room and he didn’t sound positive that he could overcome the injury. But he did say that he would play if he could.
Well, LP is better than DNP so I guess that's something. We will just have to wait and see what happens closer to game day.

Yea never meant to say people are trying to bum me out. Guess I’m just so ready for this game and want our guys to be out there that I have so many situations running through my head. I do know we usually give the lineman rest once the early practices. But armstead will understandably be LP again.
Like you, most of us are trying to read between the lines when these guys are listed as 'limited'. I still want to believe that most of the O-line are just being given as much rest time as possible. I just wish the news was better for TA.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom