Armstead Out vs Falcons (1 Viewer)

So who's playing LT? I remember Hills filled in nicely against the Falcons last year .

It's funny... Football starts in less than 25 mins and I'm not even psyched at all. It's amazing the difference with how I feel when the Saints don't play on Sunday.

Anybody consider the fact that Armstead has not been healthy since the season started and the guy is out there giving everything he's got probably at 70% trying to show some leadership and responsibility????? He's missed less than a handful of games in his CAREER...

Stop it.

Anybody consider the fact that Armstead has not been healthy since the season started and the guy is out there giving everything he's got probably at 70% trying to show some leadership and responsibility????? He's missed less than a handful of games in his CAREER...

Stop it.

Seriously. Strief was saying how one time he had the same injury that Armstead had last year. He said that you're basically in agony on every play with that injury. He was amazed at how well Armstead gutted it out and played through it. Give this guy a lot of credit.

Armstead was out last year in this game. And Peat did well in his place. Pretty much means Peat has to move over to LT and Turner takes over his spot if they still are doing the RG rotation.

We're Screwed...totally snakebit hope I'm wrong

I see the predictions of Myles and Fournette.. but we will finish middle of the pack... just good enough to miss out on the top talent in the draft as always.

Who plays LT tonight?

Peat? Kelemete? Hills?

I see the predictions of Myles and Fournette.. but we will finish middle of the pack... just good enough to miss out on the top talent in the draft as always.

Who plays LT tonight?

Peat? Kelemete? Hills?

Perfect world? It would be Peat but it will probably be Hills.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom