Armstead Out vs Falcons (1 Viewer)

If you shut armstead down might as well sir Brees
because eventually you will have to involuntarily.

When was he injured ? He does get injured a lot for a young player at that position

Who fills his spot?

I was just coming in here to post "At what point do we become concerned about TA's durability?".
cme on...he hasn't been fully ready and healthy yet this year. Still not 100% and just compounding nagging injuries.

Seriously need to consider whatever it takes to just get him fully healthily because essentially he's week to week and and at risk of further injury.

What else you got life. Bring it on.

15226-zero-effort-premade-stacking-cq-thanks-your-ty-queue-system-image.jpg

He's missed 3 games in 3 seasons due to injury. He has played through a lot of injuries though.

Bigger question is what knee injuries keep a player out for just a week? This is what has me worried.

He's missed 3 games in 3 seasons due to injury. He has played through a lot of injuries though.

Bigger question is what knee injuries keep a player out for just a week? This is what has me worried.

I know Payton sits players for fluid, so I suspect some of these 1 game mystery knee-related absences can be explained by it. I've heard Payton mention several times regarding rehabbing players ~"the knee is fine, he can run and cut normally, but there is still swelling when he plays".

With MRSA being a big fear, they don't like to routinely drain knees like they used to. Resting it can let it cool down so the swelling is reduced.

So what is the starting O line for Monday?

Also, how is Strief doing? Didn't he miss half of the game last week because of an injury?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom