Armstead shuts down Mack (1 Viewer)

That’s right in line about what happened when we played the Raiders in 2016. Armstead had 9 pure 1v1 reps with Mack and shut him down every time.
Ramczyk was matched up against Mack on 19 of his 41. Mack went 0 for 19 against the best pass rusher in the league.

They did exactly what the Raiders did in 2016, after getting blanked by Armstead they moved him over to the offense’s right and he got shut down again.

Strief had blanked Mack on 15 pure 1v1 reps in 2016 and Ramczyk mirrored that.

Perfection by our tackles.

Armstead is the best LT in the nfl and it’s not close....I Harkin back to my saints offense with and without TA.....

Armstead is the best LT in the nfl and it’s not close....I Harkin back to my saints offense with and without TA.....

Somehow, this team was 10-3 with Charles Brown at LT going into the game against the Rams that he was finally benched in.

Had Armstead started all 16 games that year, we would've won our division and while we might not have beaten Seattle, we definitely would've played them in the NFC Championship instead of the Divisional round because we would've had better seeding than we did as the 6th seed.

And Ram is the best RT and each week you can see McCoy's progress. Good tines!

Ramczyk was matched up against Mack on 19 of his 41. Mack went 0 for 19 against the best pass rusher in the league.
Not to mention if you watch the previously posted option play we ran to Hill, Ramczyk makes a block on the DT, shoving him over into Warford's sweet spot, then he climbs and takes out the pursuing linebacker. Ramczyk just quietly does everything right.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom