Armstead (1 Viewer)

Drew kicked him; didn’t look hard at all. I hope it’s not an achilles.

Hate to say it but Armstead mite be trade bait next offseason

In that event, I wonder if they'd consider moving Ram to the leftside. Seems like he'd be able to handle it

maybe. Didn't work too well with Turley. I know they are probably not the same caliber but Turley was not that bad on the right side.
Turley began his career on the right side and then switched over to the left side when Roaf was traded. I remember him struggling a bit at both positions at first but eventually doing quite well at both sides.

Turley began his career on the right side and then switched over to the left side when Roaf was traded. I remember him struggling a bit at both positions at first but eventually doing quite well at both sides.

well I was drunk back then so I will defer to you. I just thought he was a pretty solid right side guy but didn't look like he was worth his 1st on the left. Plus, by the time he moved to the left, the helmet throw had already happened and it seemed like that went to his head. I remember him and J Fontenot doing a local radio show together and at first he was humble and a guy you could be proud to have on the team. And then his head got to big for his own helmet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom