Armstead's Covid appears to be symptomatic (3 Viewers)

Armstead tested positive for Covid and he might have symptoms.

I have NOT tested positive and I have all kinds of symptoms. Muscle ache, fatigue, all around ticked off attitude, thirst (especially for beer), anxiety, general malaise, loss of appetite AND extreme hunger....at the same time (I'm hungry, look in the fridge, and cannot find a darn thing to eat, even though fridge is full of food and beer. Some decisions make themselves.), extreme boredom and overall apathy. I hope these Covid symptoms pass.

(Not making light of the seriousness of the virus, just that my breaking point in past me now.)

And get well big guy. You are a GREAT football player.

I'm not sure if lingering loss of smell is considered a disqualifying symptom by the NFL. I suspect it's largely based on fever and respiratory condition (or any other condition that would suggest a need for medical monitoring).
From what I understand, NFL protocol states that if you can't smell the stench coming from Atlanta then you must be placed on the covid-19 list.

I was thinking about him the other day I know whenever he gets the flu he seems to get it really bad there were even some years he didnā€™t play because of it. I was hoping he wouldnā€™t be symptomatic but I kinda felt this would happened because of his past experiences of having the flu really bad.

I think I'll refer to the AP Style Manual. Apparently in 2013, it said "emojis" was preferred for American english, but in 2018 recommended emoji.

I think I'll refer to the AP Style Manual. Apparently in 2013, it said "emojis" was preferred for American english, but in 2018 recommended emoji.

Curious.....Do school use the word "Simple nouns, predicate, action verbs, helping verbs" anymore in their grammar/language lesson in grade school?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom