Armstead's Covid appears to be symptomatic (2 Viewers)

Curious.....Do school use the word "Simple nouns, predicate, action verbs, helping verbs" anymore in their grammar/language lesson in grade school?

My daughter is in second grade, and she's learning subject/predicate now. She already knows proper nouns and pronouns. I think the answer to your question is yes.

Please please let all our OLmen have been wearing their masks in the meetings. I cannot imagine having to play a game without any starting OLmen being available.

I think they already have done the high-risk contact analysis, and nobody else was held out of the game.

My daughter is in second grade, and she's learning subject/predicate now. She already knows proper nouns and pronouns. I think the answer to your question is yes.
Just curious...I was wondering what changes have they made since I was in school. School use to put so much emphasis on things like cursive writing. Things have changed so much now and was wondering about it.

Curious.....Do school use the word "Simple nouns, predicate, action verbs, helping verbs" anymore in their grammar/language lesson in grade school?

yes indeed. my youngest just got thru the predicates and how to identify., types of nouns ( did not know there were 6 types - concrete, collective, possessive etc ) ...and i was tasked with helping her study. :loopy:

I also think it depends on the individual teacher as well. My daughters teacher ( 6th grade ) came from High School ( English teacher ). So she getting them ready.

yes indeed. my youngest just got thru the predicates and how to identify., types of nouns ( did not know there were 6 types - concrete, collective, possessive etc ) ...and i was tasked with helping her study. :loopy:

I also think it depends on the individual teacher as well. My daughters teacher ( 6th grade ) came from High School ( English teacher ). So she getting them ready.
Thanks for the info. Kind of got me concern when talking to young kids and teens these days. Sometimes I have to use some kind of hidden dictionary just to understand them.

Thanks for the info. Kind of got me concern when talking to young kids and teens these days. Sometimes I have to use some kind of hidden dictionary just to understand them.

Well, i didnt say they "retain" that info. lol.

MY oldest is a proper english nut job. Loves reading and writing....very left handed, right brained girl. Corrects my english all the time ( which now is simply a running joke in the house ) as well as friends. Its kinda funny because she is kinda serious lol.

my youngest...yeah polar opposite. She more me. Oldest more her momma. lol

This is based on his tweet - and it's just two emojis, but it appears to be a reasonable conclusion.

It's important for two reasons: (1) Prayers to the big guy, hopefully it will pass soon, and (2) the NFL policy on symptomatic Covid cases is that the player becomes ineligible for at least 10 days, and they cannot return until they have been symptom-free for at least 72 hours.

Based on Armstead's positive test and symptoms (presuming he has them), he is likely to miss this week's game and perhaps next.

This means he is symptomatic? Does anyone really believe that if he was he would advertise it?

This means he is symptomatic? Does anyone really believe that if he was he would advertise it?

You think a symptomatic player is going to try to hide it so that he can come back sooner than league rules allow? I assure you that the league's disapproval of that would be intense and punitive.

I'm sure they are monitored with temperature checks and symptom reporting. I have to take my kid's temperature every morning and swear under penalty of perjury that what I type in to the app is accurate. And that's for elementary school.

I was thinking about him the other day I know whenever he gets the flu he seems to get it really bad there were even some years he didn’t play because of it. I was hoping he wouldn’t be symptomatic but I kinda felt this would happened because of his past experiences of having the flu really bad.

Was Eckerd a New Orleans business?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom