Armstead's Covid appears to be symptomatic (1 Viewer)

Yikes 😱 Armstead can’t even make it through an entire NFL season with fresh clean air and NFL Training Crew...

A guy with his health luck; C19 may hit him like an Ebola wildfire.

j/k Prayers to Terron.

Most of the people I know who have had Covid found out prior to symptoms due to testing requirements for things like work and travel. A co-worker of mine tested negative and assumed he had an asymptomatic case for a couple days and then BAM he was in a bad way for about 8 days.

He still can't taste or smell after 3 months and still has lingering fatigue issues. Also, this was not a world class athlete, but he is generally healthy and an avid runner.

It's different for everybody, I guess.
Yes that's exactly the problem with Covid; it has many different presentations. I tested negative on a test Nov 2, became symptomatic Nov 4, was tested again (subsequently positive) and lost my sense of taste/smell Nov 5. I felt terrible for 2-3 days, but was back to the gym/running after 7 days.

I still can't smell and my taste is diminished, and yesterday was exhausted all day. I'm now wondering if that fatigue was Covid related.

You think a symptomatic player is going to try to hide it so that he can come back sooner than league rules allow? I assure you that the league's disapproval of that would be intense and punitive.

I'm sure they are monitored with temperature checks and symptom reporting. I have to take my kid's temperature every morning and swear under penalty of perjury that what I type in to the app is accurate. And that's for elementary school.

lol exactly. I understand some people think that COVID is either fake or no big deal. But I’d hope that everyone has enough common sense to know that you don’t lie about being sick. If he comes back to soon we can have a COVID party like the Ravens and potentially be forced into forfeits.

Aren't we used to Armstead being out by this time of year anyway?

Seriously though, best to him for a quick recovery.

I was thinking about him the other day I know whenever he gets the flu he seems to get it really bad there were even some years he didn’t play because of it. I was hoping he wouldn’t be symptomatic but I kinda felt this would happened because of his past experiences of having the flu really bad.
Yeah, didn't he get sick last year in December. I think he said he was sick for the whole month but still played. His immune system must be terrible.

A co-worker of mine tested negative and assumed he had an asymptomatic case for a couple days and then BAM he was in a bad way for about 8 days.
Not following the logic. If he tested negative, why would he think he had a case at all, if he had no symptoms and negative test what would make him think he had it?

Not following the logic. If he tested negative, why would he think he had a case at all, if he had no symptoms and negative test what would make him think he had it?
That was a mistake on my part. He tested positive. I'll edit my original post to avoid further confusion. Thanks.

Is it "emojis"? Or just emoji? I think it's still just emoji, no matter the number.
plural emoji or emojis

and...

First Known Use of emoji
1997, in the meaning defined above
History and Etymology for emoji
borrowed from Japanese, literally, "pictograph," from e "picture, drawing" + moji "letter, character"

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom