Army NCO Saves Mans Life with a Saints Hoodie and a Ball Point Pen (1 Viewer)

latechsaint26

First Year Season Ticket Holder
Reaction score
Sticky Post
https://www.armytimes.com/news/your-army/2019/01/10/a-soldier-saved-a-car-accident-victim-with-nothing-but-a-new-orleans-saints-sweatshirt-and-a-ballpoint-pen/?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=Socialflow+ARM

Sgt. Trey Troney was making his way home to Raleigh, Mississippi, from Fort Bliss, Texas, for a holiday break when he happened upon a crashed truck on the side of the highway in Sweetwater, according to a Wednesday release from the Army.
He found Jeff Udger slumped over the steering wheel, so with two other men who had also stopped to help, he pried the driver’s door open. Then the 20-year-old noncommissioned officer got to work.
“I was in a pair of jogging pants and a T-shirt on the side of a highway, and somebody’s life depended on me slightly knowing a little bit [about emergency medical care],” Troney said in the release. “It wasn’t anything crazy [that I knew], but to [Udger], it was his world.”

What a stud.

mc4saints

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I tweeted this to Coach. He sent him one already!

SoggyBottomBoy

I'm with you fellers.
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It's one thing to train for something like this. It's another to actually respond as well as this SGT. CPR or bandaging a wound I'd have no problem. But to make an incision, between ribs to get air into someone's lungs? That's a whole different ballgame. Big props to this young soldier.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Saints Headlines (The Advocate)

Headlines

Top Bottom