Army of Two: The 40th Day (1 Viewer)

I have it preorderd, because Gamestop had some deal. I'm not sure I will complete the purchase though. It looks pretty cool - I will have to dust off the old PS3 and give the demo a try.

Wasn't a big fan of the first one it was kinda bland but looks like they might have improved on this one.

The first one was fun I read that they have updated the multiplayer and weapon custimaztion which was a big plus in the first game

This demo is getting crucified. Apparently this game is another pile of hot garbage from EA.

No link. Just been seeing bad things.

This demo is getting crucified. Apparently this game is another pile of hot garbage from EA.

No link. Just been seeing bad things.

That's a shame... Was fast forwarding the Tivo this morning and had to stop when I saw a trailer for this game. The trailer of course looked promising (that's the intent I guess though).

Well, I guess the silver lining is that I won't be tempted to buy another game.

As it stands now, the wife picked up MW2 for me last night, but I really want to finish Mass Effect before opening the shrink wrap on the new game (and there is Dragons Age that is still wrapped too :covri:)

That's a shame... Was fast forwarding the Tivo this morning and had to stop when I saw a trailer for this game. The trailer of course looked promising (that's the intent I guess though).

Well, I guess the silver lining is that I won't be tempted to buy another game.

As it stands now, the wife picked up MW2 for me last night, but I really want to finish Mass Effect before opening the shrink wrap on the new game (and there is Dragons Age that is still wrapped too :covri:)

eh you could just do like me, and have 10+ games that you haven't beaten yet, but play at least once or twice a week. If I play a game I usually play no more than 1 to 2 hours before I end up switching to something else....

The commercial looked badass. Never played the first one though

I downloaded the demo and played through it with a friend. For the first 5 minutes we couldn't get over how cool this game was and how much fun we were going to have with the full version. For the other 30 we talked about how huge of a pile of crap this game was and it seemed to be another half-a**ed game job from EA.

eh you could just do like me, and have 10+ games that you haven't beaten yet, but play at least once or twice a week. If I play a game I usually play no more than 1 to 2 hours before I end up switching to something else....

I sorta look @ these games as the books that I'd get engrossed in as a kid (and still do truthfully).

I don't like to jump from story to story, and will actually read entire series of books (Dark Tower Series, etc.) before moving onto anything else.

Once I get focused on a game, I usually want to experience it in it's entirety before moving on...

In mid-late 2008, I had two knee surgeries... I bought GOW2 before surgery even though I hadn't finished, or for that matter really started the first one yet...

Once I was past the pain meds, I started the first and played through the campaign, read the book that gave the back story, and then played completely through the 2nd one with the campaign before I even began any sort of MP.

I only wish that I could've waited for the 3rd and seen the movie before moving on... I dunno... I guess I just get fixated on a story and want to know how it ends before getting involved with another.

:idunno:

:plus-un2:
I still haven't finished Uncharted 2, Rachet and Clank, or Batman. Finished Assassins Creed 2 last week though, awesome game.

:plus-un2:
I still haven't finished Uncharted 2, Rachet and Clank, or Batman. Finished Assassins Creed 2 last week though, awesome game.

Im about to be completely finished with Tiger Woods 10. But I still have Infamous(last part), UC 2(last part), Killzone2, Dragon Age(bout half way through), Final Fantasy 12(bout half way through), AC2(bout halfway through) to beat in the first part of 2010... I've have several others I've barely scratched the surface on that could me a while to get into.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom