Arnold attacked in South Africa (1 Viewer)

in that second video, the drop kicker actually approached very early and was ushered aside by bodyguard. then just seems to slip out of the screen and obviously away to get a running start

I heard that Arnold is not pressing charges and hopes the guy uses this event as an opportunity to get his life back on track.

Really? I think this board and the rest if the world has done a remarkable job of ignoring the catastrophe that's coming to South Africa.

What catastrophe? Land redistribution so 5% doesnt horde 95%?

What catastrophe? Land redistribution so 5% doesnt horde 95%?

The taking of land from successful farmers has a history of not only turning out poorly for the farmers, but also those who are used to depending on food to survive. Not to mention the genicide some seem intent on engaging in. And then there is the issue of foreign investment drying up because people don't tend to invest in a nation that doesn't respect property rights.

The taking of land from successful farmers has a history of not only turning out poorly for the farmers, but also those who are used to depending on food to survive. Not to mention the genicide some seem intent on engaging in. And then there is the issue of foreign investment drying up because people don't tend to invest in a nation that doesn't respect property rights.

Successful farmers for who? Have you been to Joberg? There are people begging in the street and in serious need of medical attention. People sleeping in concrete pilings on freezing weather. Countless people with no running water or electricity.

That successfull farming and foreign investment is really going so well for the masses isnt it?

I dont know what "genicide" you're talking about. But "property rights" are in the eye of the beholder if somehow only a very few pale folks in that country are deemed competent enough to "successfully" farm land there.

This question isnt even up for debate. If the masses need to take up arms to get things the way it needs to be, I'd seriously go help. Jesus.

Successful farmers for who? Have you been to Joberg? There are people begging in the street and in serious need of medical attention. People sleeping in concrete pilings on freezing weather. Countless people with no running water or electricity.

That successfull farming and foreign investment is really going so well for the masses isnt it?

I dont know what "genicide" you're talking about. But "property rights" are in the eye of the beholder if somehow only a very few pale folks in that country are deemed competent enough to "successfully" farm land there.

This question isnt even up for debate. If the masses need to take up arms to get things the way it needs to be, I'd seriously go help. Jesus.

Oh, I don't think they need your help with the killing. Now if you want to send money to help with the famine relief after they may appreciate that.

Oh, I don't think they need your help with the killing. Now if you want to send money to help with the famine relief after they may appreciate that.

Yes of course. Just massive killing all over the place. Kinda like around 1861 over here? Or the 1920s? Or the 1960s? They'll work it out just like Murca did, but I'd really help if necessary.

And that "catastrophe" in South Africa came centuries ago, really showed its face around the 1930s, and been there ever since. Later.

Yes of course. Just massive killing all over the place. Kinda like around 1861 over here? Or the 1920s? Or the 1960s? They'll work it out just like Murca did, but I'd really help if necessary.

And that "catastrophe" in South Africa came centuries ago, really showed its face around the 1930s, and been there ever since. Later.

I guess you would think like that. Well, not guess i knew

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom