Around the Horn & PTI (1 Viewer)

StChadwick

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
ATH
<embed src="http://www.4shared.com/embed/141380200/54c35c1c" width="480" height="380" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed>

PTI
<embed src="http://www.4shared.com/embed/141383731/1c97524c" width="480" height="380" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed>

Last edited:
I love Plashke, "I think the Saints actually are the best team in the NFL and they will prove that this Sunday... Everybody talks about defense and rushing. Look at the Saints defense for Pete's sake. Again, they've only allowed 83 yards per game on the ground, they lead the league in interceptions. They lead the league in takeaways. The Saints are more like the Giants than the Giants are sometimes."

Thanks, St. Chad. :9:

Glad to see that the opinions were mixed. Remember when they ALL said that the Saints would put up a 40-burger on the Bills? :jpshakehead:

That said, I believe the Saints just have too much (including the 12th man).

Saints 31 Giants 17

:gosaints:

Kornhole - If the Giants win they are the best team in football, if we win we aren't.

Gotta love it. He's been picking against and hating on the Saints all season.

The Giants just know and they won't know after they get handled Sunday.

Kornhole - If the Giants win they are the best team in football, if we win we aren't.

Kornheiser's from Long Island, so I'm SHOCKED he feels this way.:jpshakehead:

He's a bigger NY homer than Wilbon is a Chicago homer.

To his defense(and that actually sickens me), I think what he is saying is that because the Giants win would be coming on the road in hostile environment, you'd have to give them the edge whereas the Saints would be winning at home.

For the record, the Saints will win this game and when we do win, there should be no doubt in ANYONE'S mind that this is the best team in the NFL. And it's not just that we win, I think that we will win this game convincingly.

Biased media I'm shocked. This dude needs to be canned not just from MNF but from all media outlets.

St. Chad, you're allsomeness never ceases to amaze me. You sir, are the man.

If Kornhole never says "Drew Breeeeeees" again it will be too soon.

I think SFinLA makes the key point here. The soundness of a Saints victory is the one thing that will convince the football world that they are legitimate the rest of the way. If we can control the game through TO's, run D and redzone effectiveness, no one can then deny us our rightful place.

Hands down, the best part of PTI was Kornheiser saying "Drew Brees!" like in the commercial.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom