Around the Horn & PTI (1 Viewer)

Kornheiser is pretty cool.....i'm just surprised Around the Horn quit talking about Jay Cutler long enough to mention the Saints.

I love Plashke, "I think the Saints actually are the best team in the NFL and they will prove that this Sunday... Everybody talks about defense and rushing. Look at the Saints defense for Pete's sake. Again, they've only allowed 83 yards per game on the ground, they lead the league in interceptions. They lead the league in takeaways. The Saints are more like the Giants than the Giants are sometimes."

Yeah, he really opened up a can of "whoop arse" on them didn't he? That was a good line and good analysis.

Hands down, the best part of PTI was Kornheiser saying "Drew Brees!" like in the commercial
Amazing but I liked it, too. I could have heard it 2 more times, 3 more tops, then I'd be done. But it was really funny to hear a coupla times.

what really needs to happen tomorrow, is that we win by a fieldgoal or less. We've got the win, and the tiebreaker, and the rest of the league underestimates us. How cool would that be? Think about it......sneak up on everybody all the way to Miami in February. Sounds like a plan to me.

what really needs to happen tomorrow, is that we win by a fieldgoal or less. We've got the win, and the tiebreaker, and the rest of the league underestimates us. How cool would that be? Think about it......sneak up on everybody all the way to Miami in February. Sounds like a plan to me.

while I can agree, I think the winner of this game no matter how close the score is will be the frontrunner in the league opposite the colts. I like the vikings, I do...but it took a prayer to beat San fran a couple of weeks ago.

Did I hear right when Kornhole said, " Is it a 16 game defense?" He is so anti-Saints.

I love Plashke, "I think the Saints actually are the best team in the NFL and they will prove that this Sunday... Everybody talks about defense and rushing. Look at the Saints defense for Pete's sake. Again, they've only allowed 83 yards per game on the ground, they lead the league in interceptions. They lead the league in takeaways. The Saints are more like the Giants than the Giants are sometimes."

Somebody actually saying the Saints are the best team in the league....I can't believe we are hearing that!!!! I literally have never dreamed we would hear anyone say that. I'm absolutely blown away by that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom