Around the horn... (1 Viewer)

Kinda nervous about playing the ravens this week.

So this thing got bumped in 2008 after 2 dormant years. Now, 5 years later, it gets bumped again. Will this thing surface again in 2020?

2 be honest both of them have made exceptional contributions to the team.. but we all kno that if not for defenses keying in on Reggie, Deuce would be fairly close but wouldnt have the season he is having.. Drew has been uncanny from that pocket.. i say a couple more games like he's been having, expect him to have his name sky rocket to the top..[/QUOTE]

Oh and it has my friend, it sure has! I don't think we realized what we truly had with Drew in that first season with us.

2 be honest both of them have made exceptional contributions to the team.. but we all kno that if not for defenses keying in on Reggie, Deuce would be fairly close but wouldnt have the season he is having.. Drew has been uncanny from that pocket.. i say a couple more games like he's been having, expect him to have his name sky rocket to the top..[/QUOTE]

Oh and it has my friend, it sure has! I don't think we realized what we truly had with Drew in that first season with us.

I remember when the used to discuss on TV if Drew was as good as Carson Palmer. haha idiots
Posted via Mobile Device

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom