Around the NBA 2022-23 (1 Viewer)

But here is the good news -

If you started rooting for Denver on any level before Game 1 of the Finals you are still considered a long time hardcore Nuggets fan! We have no fans!

Come on in, the water is fine
Started cheering for Denver as soon as the Pels were eliminated from playoff contention.

I absolutely know I am biased but Denver is a pretty easy bunch to root for.

They share the ball, they get after it on defense, and have a nice balance of quiet confidence with a hint of cockiness (Murray). They guys aren’t jerks or floppers.

And Jokic is just filthy. If you like basketball played the right way then he’s your guy. If you arent familiar with the Sombor Shuffle, his signature move, this article has the example from last night that basically tore the Lakers fan’s hearts out. Literally the first is a closeup in slo mo. Check out the fans over Jokic’s shoulder

Hope grif was taking notes, the Lakers remade their roster at the trade deadline, they went from a dumpster fire to the western conference finals. Sure they got swept by a phenomenal nuggets team, but still.

Hope grif was taking notes, the Lakers remade their roster at the trade deadline, they went from a dumpster fire to the western conference finals. Sure they got swept by a phenomenal nuggets team, but still.

the only real meaningful acquisition was Hachimura.

We were unlucky with injuries to key players for extended time. Had it not been for those injuries, we would have been right in the thick of it.

With that said, we need a PG in the worst way. IF CG is fully healthy, he can take the SG spot or you leave Trey in that spot and CJ comes off the bench.

You’re like a OG level Nuggets fan now. Seriously there only a couple thousand who have been fans longer

I really liked the Abdul-Rauf/Mutombo/Jalen Rose/LaPhonso Ellis era Nuggets. I had a Rose and Rauf jersey’s that I lost in Hurricane Rita which infuriates me because I can’t find replacements on line that don’t cost $80+.

Here's something that you guys might appreciate. Last year I ordered the book "Loose Balls" from Thrift Books. When I got it I opened it up and was shocked. It looks like someone must have taken it to a Nuggets reunion or something because it has autographs from what looks like Dan Issel, David Thompson, Doug Moe among others. I mean it could be someone just screwing around but if your forging an autograph I don't think a Chuck Williams and personalized one from Doug Moe would be high on the list :hihi:

549B7954-B9B2-48E5-90F8-B9A88BAFCB62.jpeg

6D5A3FA9-5ED1-4A95-B082-562211138CF6.jpeg

I really liked the Abdul-Rauf/Mutombo/Jalen Rose/LaPhonso Ellis era Nuggets. I had a Rose and Rauf jersey’s that I lost in Hurricane Rita which infuriates me because I can’t find replacements on line that don’t cost $80+.

Here's something that you guys might appreciate. Last year I ordered the book "Loose Balls" from Thrift Books. When I got it I opened it up and was shocked. It looks like someone must have taken it to a Nuggets reunion or something because it has autographs from what looks like Dan Issel, David Thompson, Doug Moe among others. I mean it could be someone just screwing around but if your forging an autograph I don't think a Chuck Williams and personalized one from Doug Moe would be high on the list :hihi:

549B7954-B9B2-48E5-90F8-B9A88BAFCB62.jpeg

6D5A3FA9-5ED1-4A95-B082-562211138CF6.jpeg
My dad took my to those teams.

When Abdul Rauf would hit a three old McNichol’s Arena would play Rauf there it is (to the beat of whoop there it is). I still can hear it in my head.

One time my old man got me tickets for my birthday to see the Nuggets play (each year he would get me tickets for my bd) the 76er’s when Barkley was still there. We were behind the basket in the upper level l. My seat was half way behind the scoreboard (i hit my knee on it like three times) so all I heard was the electrical hum. I had to lean out see the basket closest to us.

But I got to see Chuck “fight” Rocky the mascot and get so P'Oed after he missed a free throw he punted the ball into the stands and got ejected. It was amazing.

Thank your sir for the jog down memory lane

In a vacuum, what he posted ... and then deleted ... wouldn't be that alarming I guess if it was him just saying "bye" to social media. But social media doesn't seem to be his problem. His problem is his need to always be carrying a gun and I don't see a good outcome here.

Oh man Game 6 is going to be amazing.

Game 6 is really Game 7 in my opinion. If Miami loses, I don’t see them bouncing back in Boston.

Only like 3 times has a team even forced Game 7. But the difference is the team that was down 0-3 has never had Game 7 at home.

I can’t wait for the Finals, this layoff is killing me,

Game 6 is really Game 7 in my opinion. If Miami loses, I don’t see them bouncing back in Boston.

Only like 3 times has a team even forced Game 7. But the difference is the team that was down 0-3 has never had Game 7 at home.

Jimmy Buckets all but guaranteed a win in his presser post game.

So yeah, game 6 gonna be lit.

Someone gettin trounced.

Agreed. If Miami can't close it out in Game 6, they might just want to pack it in because Boston is going to be a downright monster at home in front of that Garden crowd.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom