Arrest Warrant Issued for OBJ After He Spanks Cop (1 Viewer)

Seriously though, did anyone else hear the rumor about OBJ interrupting Coach O's post-game speech to the team? Someone texted in to WWL on Tuesday saying a player told them he did. If he did that, he deserves to be banned from participating in LSU games like this for life. That's just plain old disrespectful - like everything else he reportedly did that night.
That's been dispelled.

Campus police in New Orleans are commissioned by the NOPD or state police and have full arrest authority in the perimeter around their respective campuses. There is no misconception. They are official law enforcement officers.
Correct and yet there remains a difference between that guy and uniformed NOPD. He is a stadium security guard who has been given the authority to arrest people.

A NOPD will know that smoking in the locker room is not something for which people are arrested. Rent-A-Cop+ thinks this is a criminal offense, subject to enforcement. There is a reason why Rent-a-Cop+ will not be participating in drug busts, investigations or actual responsibilities conducted by uniformed officers. The reason these folks are not NOPD vary, but ultimately fall under "doesn't cut it" when the time comes to make a job offer.

Last edited:
No, it wouldn't have. At least not to the general public. Since this really has already turned into an EE board thread,

You made it so. I see your spots haven't really changed. You are the only one here that has 20 or so posts in this thread. So if you think this thread sucks, go look in the mirror.

Last edited:
It’s going to be really interesting reading posts by some posters here the next time a cop uses force or when someone comes out with sexual assurance charges. The mental gymnastics will be Olympic worthy.
Only to people who are unfamiliar with the word "context".

It’s going to be really interesting reading posts by some posters here the next time a cop uses force or when someone comes out with sexual assurance charges. The mental gymnastics will be Olympic worthy.
Wait, what? A real cop or security guard.
Even though OBJ needs to mature in some areas, the security guy was a little extra and inexperienced. People may have complained, but the smart thing to do would be to go and talk with one of the coaches to tell the players u can't smoke in the locker room.

Statement from Daniel Davillier, Esq. – Counsel to Odell Beckham, Jr.
The arrest warrant stemming from the postgame locker room celebration at the Superdome on January 13, 2020, has been recalled; there is no warrant outstanding for the arrest of Odell Beckham, Jr. The security officer involved does not wish to pursue charges in this matter. This legal matter has been resolved.
Rob Masson FOX 8

How much did the security officer get paid by OBJ?

Seriously though, did anyone else hear the rumor about OBJ interrupting Coach O's post-game speech to the team? Someone texted in to WWL on Tuesday saying a player told them he did. If he did that, he deserves to be banned from participating in LSU games like this for life. That's just plain old disrespectful - like everything else he reportedly did that night.
Herb Tyler was in the locker room during Orgeron's post-game speech and reported this exact thing to Kristian Garic and Bobby Hebert on WWL Radio Thursday evening.

I thought I heard exactly the opposite on Thursday evening (maybe it was Wednesday and maybe it was somebody else -- who I thought had been in the locker room -- on a different program. I listened a lot this week and not sure now) to what you're saying. I heard that Coach O invited Ol Dirty Beckham to say something and he declined and that Ed welcomes with open arms ANY former LSU football player from top to bottom.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom