Arrest Warrant Issued for OBJ After He Spanks Cop (1 Viewer)

It was dumb and childish of him to do, but it was filmed. Anybody with eyes could see that it was an impish prank by a drunk OBJ.

Odell can aggravate me to no end, but I think this warrant is grandstanding and ridiculous.

It was dumb and childish of him to do, but it was filmed. Anybody with eyes could see that it was an impish prank by a drunk OBJ.

Odell can aggravate me to no end, but I think this warrant is grandstanding and ridiculous.
I agree. We were just talking about this in my office. I think this "cop" may think he can get a payday out of this too. (That ain't an NOPD or State Trooper uniform I've ever seen.)

Being drunk isn't a defense and hitting a police officer, prank or not, is always inadvisable. Admittedly, though, I'm annoyed that OBJ has made a spectacle of himself at the expense of others, and brought needless controversy to a great moment in LSU football history.

Gotta disagree. Go get drunk and spank a cop. Then let me know if you don't have an arrest warrant issued against you.

The real victims here are the LSU players having their accomplishment overshadowed because OBJ decided to make the moment all about him.

It looks like a security guard, not a cop. This is not the image you want to have as a player or on behalf of your team. He will likely get a fine and directed to a diversionary program, probably counseling for how to act like an adult. I don't blame the DA's office for pursuing this. You can't let this example just go when so many kids pay attention to OBJ as a role model whether he likes it or not. Hope we can use it as leverage to sign him.

These kids just won the biggest game of their lives and were celebrating their achievement with each other and their guest. Why were security guards in their locker room harassing them in the first place? Their were reports out that the security guards were basically acting like the fun police, telling players what they can and can't do to celebrate their moment.

That being said, OBJ is an arse.

Gotta disagree. Go get drunk and spank a cop. Then let me know if you don't have an arrest warrant issued against you.

The real victims here are the LSU players having their accomplishment overshadowed because OBJ decided to make the moment all about him.

After watching the video, I think his only defense will be to finally come out of the closet and call the security guard homophonic.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom