Arrested Development (1 Viewer)

This could be tremendous news. Arrested Development is - by far - my favorite series, all time.

As cruize pointed out, it will be tough to live up to the expectations of the series but I think Hurwitz could pull it off.

Additionally, if this brings any possibility of the series being given another life on television, I am all for it. I know that Hurwitz became quite jaded at the industry and said on a couple of occasions that he was done with the series, having invested too much into it and not receiving the support from Fox he felt he - and the multi-award winning show - deserved.

The fact that he is open to talks about a movie and pursuing that end is tremendously exciting.

My wife and I watch it every day - syndicated here in Canada - and it is the only show that both of us have said we could watch every day and literally never get sick of it.

Not even the one day we watched all of Season One in a marathon, snow-day session.
David Cross said it best. Warning foul language used.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DeFV5GprfaQ&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DeFV5GprfaQ&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

1505692722_945ef31de9_o.gif

Michael: My mom is very stressed out, and she needs something I can't give her, um... maybe a little "afternoon delight".
Narrator: Oscar thought that Michael was referring to a particular brand of cannabis named Afternoon Deelite, a strain famous for slowing behavior.
Oscar: Well sure, my question is, which way do I try to get it in her?
Michael: I don't need any details.
Oscar: Maybe I'll put it in her brownie
Michael: Hey.

Michael: My mom is very stressed out, and she needs something I can't give her, um... maybe a little "afternoon delight".
Narrator: Oscar thought that Michael was referring to a particular brand of cannabis named Afternoon Deelite, a strain famous for slowing behavior.
Oscar: Well sure, my question is, which way do I try to get it in her?
Michael: I don't need any details.
Oscar: Maybe I'll put it in her brownie
Michael: Hey.

:9:

The American themed restaurant is hilarious. Basket of donuts and 64 ounce colas.

and Tobias Funke "analrapist"

Last edited:
.Jason Bateman needs therapy. He actually wanted his real life sister to come onto the show to play his character's love interest. So he would be making out with his sister! Whenever I see his name or hear it I can't help but think of that. Sickening.

if you have ever seen the show you would know why there is no chance of him making out with his sister lol

What a 'Fun, Sexy Time' For Us: Jason Bateman Confirms 'Arrested Development' Movie To Shoot Next Year

"It's been rumored since the show went off the air two years ago, but it looks the Arrested Development movie is finally a go. While in the UK to promote his upcoming role in the Will Smith vehicle Hancock, costar Jason Bateman let slip that the embattled Bluths are finally reuniting on the big screen:

A big-screen version of Arrested Development is planned for next year. “When it was on TV, if you missed one word the whole third act could be blown for you. And TV is a different experience. You come home and you've got to finish a call so you miss the first ten minutes or you get snacky and you go to the fridge and you miss another two minutes, so it's a different experience to film.”

(MORE)
http://defamer.com/5019005/what-a-f...arrested-development-movie-to-shoot-next-year

amazing news!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom