Arrow - Spoilers galore (1 Viewer)

Agree, he is an excellent villain. His old mentor turning baddie was nice, and Felicity will likely be in over her head very soon.

Agree, he is an excellent villain. His old mentor turning baddie was nice, and Felicity will likely be in over her head very soon.

I'm thinking the Helix/Felicity stuff won't payoff until next season, but I like her use here better than last season. Also, Josh Segarra has played his character so brilliantly. The fact they gave us the Vigilante red herring was a nice touch. I really think this season, so far, is up there with 1 and 2.

I'm thinking the Helix/Felicity stuff won't payoff until next season, but I like her use here better than last season. Also, Josh Segarra has played his character so brilliantly. The fact they gave us the Vigilante red herring was a nice touch. I really think this season, so far, is up there with 1 and 2.

I thought he was a bit too tense when he had to play just the DA, but now the secret was out he was so loose and relaxed and it was awesome.

I thought he was a bit too tense when he had to play just the DA, but now the secret was out he was so loose and relaxed and it was awesome.

I figured the tension was due to Chase being Vigilante, since that's who he is in the comics. I was swerved. The whole thing worked for me. He totally played Team Arrow, and even now that the secret is out, there is nothing they can really do.

Ok, this show is KILLING it this season(pardon the pun). It's no longer just good because it's better in comparison to last season, but it is just really good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom