Arrow - Spoilers galore (1 Viewer)

This has turned into a really good season! Awesome the last couple of episodes. Nice bringing back several characters we haven't seen in a while. Can't wait for the finale!

This has turned into a really good season! Awesome the last couple of episodes. Nice bringing back several characters we haven't seen in a while. Can't wait for the finale!

So far, IMO, there have only been 2 subpar episodes(the two right after the last hiatus-the Felicity/Helix, and the Olicity "bottle" episode ones). Other than those, this has really been a great season. And, judging from the preview for next week, they are going to have to try really hard to ruin it.

Also, I still contend Prometheus is the best villain this show has had.

I'm sure it was real. I think next season will be about who survives. I just think the one person most of us want dead, won't be.

By "real", I didn't want to spoil. Not sure what rules we are following here, but I guess if you click on this thread by this point, then you have seen the ending.

So, anyone else hope they all died?

By "real", I didn't want to spoil. Not sure what rules we are following here, but I guess if you click on this thread by this point, then you have seen the ending.

So, anyone else hope they all died?

I get what you mean. This thread doesn't have as much traffic as the other CW shows, but I'll wait until more have had a chance to watch before getting more specific.

Now that was a season finale I can go along with. Arrow has really redeemed itself from previous seasons...

And while we know some of our favorites are dead, we know one person who's definitely surviving, one way or the other.

Stephen Amell was on Celeb American Ninja Warrior tonight (for Red Nose Day). He dominated the course and raised 10k extra for doing a bonus course (he couldn't NOT do a salmon ladder).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom