Arrow - Spoilers galore (1 Viewer)

I just watched last night, thought is was a good finish to this season which was by far the best of the CW shows this year.

I just watched last night, thought is was a good finish to this season which was by far the best of the CW shows this year.

It actually would have made for a great series finish. Sure, a lot of characters we like would be dead, but so would Felicity. That's a price I think I'm willing to pay. Then again, they would just have her pop up on The Flash or Legends.

It actually would have made for a great series finish. Sure, a lot of characters we like would be dead, but so would Felicity. That's a price I think I'm willing to pay. Then again, they would just have her pop up on The Flash or Legends.

She is the best eye candy on the CW in my opinion, legs of steel.

She is the best eye candy on the CW in my opinion, legs of steel.

There is a certain point of diminishing return between hotness and personality. The character was handled much better this season, as was almost everything else about the show, but Felicity was just awful in season 4 and most of season 3.

There is a certain point of diminishing return between hotness and personality. The character was handled much better this season, as was almost everything else about the show, but Felicity was just awful in season 4 and most of season 3.

I agree on the character part, but I'm with Squiggy, she's a hottie, so much so that I can forget the other negatives. She was better this season, so that doesn't hurt either.

The final episode was great. I kinda felt bummed Poseidon offed himself cuz he was an awesome villain for Arrow. Curious to see who stays and who gets killed off. AOS and Arrow are my 2 favorite comics based shows right now.

I agree on the character part, but I'm with Squiggy, she's a hottie, so much so that I can forget the other negatives. She was better this season, so that doesn't hurt either.

The final episode was great. I kinda felt bummed Poseidon offed himself cuz he was an awesome villain for Arrow. Curious to see who stays and who gets killed off. AOS and Arrow are my 2 favorite comics based shows right now.

Totally agree that Emily Bett Rickards is a major hottie, and I loved her being the nerdy tech girl/comic relief during the first 2 seasons, but once they made the show more about her relationship with Ollie and less about Green Arrow kicking ***, the show went downhill.

Things rebounded big time this season. The finale was one of my favorite episodes of the series. Yeah, they were heavy-handed with the parent/child themes, but it worked for me. A lot of things came full circle. Now that the flashbacks are over, I'm wondering if they will do a time jump and replace them with stories about the fates of those on the island.

...wait, is this the Arrow thread or the Lost thread?

Waiting between seasons is such a grind. TV kinda sucks right now. Me being sick all week, there was literally nothing new for me to watch. :covri:

BTW, I believe they announced that they are keeping the flashbacks in some shape or form.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom