N/S Arthur Blank firing Matt Ryan too? (1 Viewer)

I think it’s not worth it. He’s at the end of his career. I would say he’s preparing for his Farewell Tour, but the Falcons haven’t accomplished anything during his tenure.

Should we if Arthur kicks him to curb? I mean we took Winston off the streets.
Should we what? Are you telling me you watch Matt Ryan play twice a year for 8 full quarters and you think the Saints improve with this guy? Yeah, no. Plus how do we fit his contract into our cap? (rhetorical question. We don't)

Should we what? Are you telling me you watch Matt Ryan play twice a year for 8 full quarters and you think the Saints improve with this guy? Yeah, no. Plus how do we fit his contract into our cap? (rhetorical question. We don't)

I like Marsha’s answer, but here’s mine:

Short answer: no

Long answer: **** NO!

:gosaints:

Sure if its possible. He still can play with talent and is a very smart qb. Also can get the ball downfield. Some of you are saying he's at the end but still think there's nothing wrong with Drew or he isn't at the end either with his play by blaming others. Bias fans

I hope they do get rid of him. He's at minimum an above average quarterback and with a good team and coaching around him could be great. We hate on him because he is a falcon , and thats how it should be, but he's a pretty good player.

The dude has put up some insane numbers in his career but will forever be overshadowed by underperforming team and bad coaching. Talent wise he is better than Jameis, but he is quite a bit older and the financial issues gotta make you concerned. I think we've seen enough to know what the Saints would be getting with Matt Ryan. He's had some amazing offensive weapons after all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom