N/S Arthur Blank firing Matt Ryan too? (1 Viewer)

His cap hit for the Falcons next year is $41M. If he is cut after the season it jumps to $50M. I don't see that happening. They could trade him but that would still mean a $44.4M cap hit due to the signing bonus's that left in his deal.

After next year things get much easier for them to release him though. A release then would save them $15M.

Thank y'all for the input. Gosh did not realize how bad the contract. Arthur also gave all that money to Julio and he stinks this year too. Guess Arthur just needs to understand he is stuck with them. No new coach or GM will save them.

I’m no fan of Matt Ryan... but he is leaps and bounds better than Jameis Winston (even at 35 years old). Ryan only has about 3-5 seasons left of potentially quality play, but that’s 3-5 more seasons than Winston.

This one?

158025718.jpg

His cap hit for the Falcons next year is $41M. If he is cut after the season it jumps to $50M. I don't see that happening. They could trade him but that would still mean a $44.4M cap hit due to the signing bonus's that left in his deal.

After next year things get much easier for them to release him though. A release then would save them $15M.

Are you saying its cheaper to keep-her? :shrug:

:hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom