N/S Arthur Blank reiterates that Matt Ryan, Julio Jones may not be back (1 Viewer)

Chris

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

f92ERj0.png
U9tLK5q.gif

It’s smart to let any candidates know that they will move on from Ryan and Jones if that’s their direction. Let’s them know they won’t be forced to work around a pair that haven’t been able to generate success the past several seasons.

I remember an article talking about all the first round picks they had acquired and that it could be a brilliant move...not so much

I'll be honest. That team should have never been that bad. With all that talent they have had on offense they should have been a very good team. What a waste of talent. All those weapons on offense and nothing to show for it.

With the right coaching and front office, they are easily Superbowl contenders. It will be interesting to see who they decide to hire. Remember, they have had the same GM since 2008. They have a chance to change their culture next season with a new GM and HC. As a Saints fan, I hope I'm wrong.

I would trade Julio while he still has a little trade value left. Although that ship may have sailed.

i would think he is untrade-able for the same reason he is difficult to cut, bad contract. Julios decline was a slippery slope. To me it looks like he hasn’t taken care of himself (late game conditioning issues and such).

I'll be honest. That team should have never been that bad. With all that talent they have had on offense they should have been a very good team. What a waste of talent. All those weapons on offense and nothing to show for it.
What do you suppose it is, bad coaching and leadership? Honestly I sometimes wonder if it's like a sense of community like with Brees recent statement about doing it for the city. He did state in his book he wanted to come here because of Katrina and wanted to do something bigger than just football. I don't think it's like that with every team. I'm not saying Matt Ryan doesn't care about the city of Atlanta and it's fans but they do tend to completely collapse and it's apparent many players are not playing to full potential like they don't give a crap.

Last edited:
CGM has zero TDs and Julio still only has 3 more and played 2 more games.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom