Article: Eagles done talking about Brees (1 Viewer)

Not sure why everyone seems so confused? Foles is coming off a game few expected them to win not even a calendar year removed from a "magical" super bowl run. I'm not saying I'd love to hear more gushing over this dude. I'm just saying it's an intriguing storyline for the "heads", and we all know they choose sexy over safe. Brees being the safe route. Luckily for us, we only have to put up with it for a shade over 24 more hrs.

The media has been falling all over themselves to talk about foles so they can just get outta here with that nonsense. You would think he was already in the HOF the way they are talking about him. Brees seems to be an afterthought in this game but that is just fine. Hope we drop another 40 plus this Sunday.

Foles is in the HOF. He also has various records and a Superbowl win just like Brees does.

It's folesmagic because of the 4th down sidearm TD to Golden Tate. But funny thing is that Tate thought it was a rush play called on 4th down. All the glowing feedback about how Tate looked inside and froze the DB is because Tate himself was just looking back at the supposed rush play... and then he improvised on seeing Foles rolling to the right. MAGIC.
No. Tate missed the hot call where folks sprints right and Tate shortens his route. Luckily Tate looked back saw roles and flattened his route. No run play.

Not sure why everyone seems so confused? Foles is coming off a game few expected them to win not even a calendar year removed from a "magical" super bowl run. I'm not saying I'd love to hear more gushing over this dude. I'm just saying it's an intriguing storyline for the "heads", and we all know they choose sexy over safe. Brees being the safe route. Luckily for us, we only have to put up with it for a shade over 24 more hrs.

People are more confused by a Philly player saying he's tired of hearing about Brees and Foles should get more publicity when Foles has gotten nonstop publicity from everywhere.

No. Tate missed the hot call where folks sprints right and Tate shortens his route. Luckily Tate looked back saw roles and flattened his route. No run play.
Eagles coach said otherwise... Tate missed the play call

Let them talk. Nothing will save them from what’s coming. Yes, they won the Super Bowl last year but they got there playing every game at home. The level of noise and hostility they are about to face, they are not prepared for.
Soldiers field last week was loud and hostile, that doesn’t bother St Nick at all.

Pretty sure the coverage is 2 to 1 Foles over Brees, unless this guy is reading this forum or some how watching New Orleans local news than I can see how he is getting tired of hearing about Brees other than that he is a dumbarse.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom