Article: J.Graham top fantasy TE in 2013 (1 Viewer)

Yeah when I saw he got snubbed for the Top 100 I was mad at first, but then I realized it meant absolutely NOTHING.

No way He, Colston and Evans at the least should have been left off that list, and Brees at 11 is just crazy. but whatever... thanks for the fuel guys :9:

Hope he's there in round 2...after I draft Brees of course in Round 1 :)

Hope he's there in round 2...after I draft Brees of course in Round 1 :)
I'm in a keeper league (of 12 people) and have the 1st pick. My keeper is Brees.

Funny, I won fantasy in 2011 ($800 bucks) then last year, I finished last, therefore, I have the first pick.

The year I won I had Jimmy. How the guy didn't make the top 100 is beyond me??

They're really going out on a limb with that pick. (See Pats' Criminal and Injury)

Yea I don't like the gronk pick. He sure has a lot of surgeries early in his career. I usually get a top ten TE and Owen Daniels as my backup. I'm going with Kyle Rudolph as #2 behind graham. I lose my fandom when it comes to ff so I go with Rodgers and Gronk on my team. Only saint I had last year was sproles. Yes I did start him against get atl and get screwed out a TD. Dumb zebras.

I dont think anybody is gonna pick a tight end in round 1

If you pick 10th or later in a TE league you would be wise to do so. The gap between him and the rest of the TE's THIS YEAR is ginormous. Its better than taking a No.1 WR because with TEs there is less turnover between the yearly stats on them. Look at how long Gates was the top TE.

If the top 4 QBs are out then yeah I am drafting a TE in round one and it would be Jimmy Graham.

If the top 4 QBs are out then yeah I am drafting a TE in round one and it would be Jimmy Graham.
I dont know...Brees, Rodgers, Brady, Manning.... I would go Stafford before any TE...and if he is off the Board, I think Megatron would be my pick. I dont see how this guy will be stopped from a fantastic season.

Yep, I took Grahama 2nd round last year and won my league and $1,400.

Actually Graham was a non-factor (from a fantasy football standpoint) for several weeks last season. Put it this way.... I was trying to talk the person who drafted him into trading him to me towards the end of the season, and he was actually considering the offer !!! Had someone asked to trade for Graham in 2011, they'd have most likely been laughed at.

Now that he's had his wrist worked on, and his coach is back....I suspect a nice bounceback season from him, though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom