(Article)NFL Quarterback Power Rankings (1 Viewer)

*_deuce_*

Keeping the Faith
Reaction score
Rodgers, Brady top NFL Quarterback Power Rankings

Top Shelf: Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady
It's worth noting both top-shelf quarterbacks have started the season a little slow. Brady is struggling somewhat with major changes in New England. It's possible the Green Bay Packers haven't changed their offense enough. Expect both players to improve throughout the year.
Next level: Drew Brees, Ben Roethlisberger, Cam Newton, Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Tony Romo and Philip Rivers

Drew Brees is an incredible player. I knock him down a tier because he tries to force plays that aren't there more than the top two on this list.
Full Article

Cam Newton on par with Drew Brees?

After what he has shown us last night, this ranking is a joke.....

They go by their performance this year and Drew has 4 int's and 2 pick 6's. Drew needs some speed at WR so he isn't trying to throw into windows that aren't open. And you can say joe Morgan has speed all you want but he can't catch a cold. Drew will be fine, I think we need to activate Ivory and just pound away and develop an identity.

They go by their performance this year and Drew has 4 int's and 2 pick 6's. Drew needs some speed at WR so he isn't trying to throw into windows that aren't open. And you can say joe Morgan has speed all you want but he can't catch a cold. Drew will be fine, I think we need to activate Ivory and just pound away and develop an identity.

what have Brady and Rodgers done this year that is so special? For 6 years Brees has been in the elite group of QB's. Now he has 2 bad games and he isnt elite anymore?

Look at the stats for this year and tell me what have Brady and Rodgers done that would make them elite, and Brees not elite, just 2 games into the season.

T. Brady (NE)

51-77 66.2% 552yds 7.2ypa 276.0 ypg 3tds 1int 5sacks 94.7QBR

Rodgers:

52-76 68.4% 522yds 6.9ypa 261.0 ypg 3tds 2 int 8sacks 89.9 QBR

Brees:

55-101 54.5% 664yds 6.6ypa 332.0 ypg 4tds 4int 3sacks 71.6QBR

Brees leads them both in completions, touchdowns, yards per game, total yards, and has taken the least sacks (which is the most impressive part considering how bad our o-line has been).

They are saying Brees isnt one of the elite now after just 2 games? Wow.

I like how he thinks Drew forces it too much, so he puts him below Brady and Rodgers. But he doesn't seem to mind that they don't gain as many yards or TDs as he does in the last 6 years overall. Or that they have lower completion %. He doesn't seem to mind that in the least.

Why so ivory can ir by our bye week. Come on, like that's the problem

He only has one pick six and the other was almost a pick six...for the sake of clarity and truth.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom