Article on a couple of Auburn Defensive guys (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
This is a pretty decent article on a couple of guys that I think have a good shot of being in the black and gold after April 26th (Groves and Sims). Groves has the athletic ability to stand up and play OLB for us. Perhaps if we did draft him he could be used as the Ravens use Suggs, stand him up or drop to three point stance almost like a "Bush" like weapon on D.

http://www.al.com/sports/mobileregi...sports/1205226976297570.xml&coll=3&thispage=1

I dont know if he would have a high enough grade to warrant picking him as a true outside linebacker. The only guy I could see us going for like that would be Vernon Gholston.

I would pick Quentin Grooves in the 2nd if he was there and then see how we make make him shine in our defense. But he won't get past the 49ers twice.

Last edited:
Gholston is very good. I guess from living in the south and being exposed to more SEC and Big 12 football you naturally know more about the players and gravitate to them. After watching Groves play 4 years in the SEC I tend to side with him a little more but of course this is IMHO.

I could go for Sims in the 2nd and Lee in the 3rd.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom