Article Article on best QB’s of all time. (Bradshaw’s take, Brees blurb) (1 Viewer)

There really is nothing Brees can do to make people realize how great he is. The guy has all the records and will always get overlooked. It's a shame.

He was not being overlooked.

Bradshaw brought Brees up in the all time great conversation and asked a rhetorical question "is Brady better than Brees" and then answere "maybe."

That's not yes.

That's meant to say he may or may not be better than Brees.

Take the freaking chip off people.

Bradshaw brought Brees up in the all time great conversation and asked a rhetorical question "is Brady better than Brees" and then answere "maybe."

That's not yes.

But no other QB had a "maybe"

That still feels like a small slight to me

But no other QB had a "maybe"

That still feels like a small slight to me

TB mentioned 4 quarterbacks and said Brady is not the best of all time. To put Brees in the same company as Montana, Marino, Brady and Fouts is the farthest thing from a sleight I can imagine.

It's clear he thinks Brady is not as good as Montana or Marino or Fouts and neither do I. To perceive that "maybe" as an insult is a bit sensitive imho.

TB mentioned 4 quarterbacks and said Brady is not the best of all time. To put Brees in the same company as Montana, Marino, Brady and Fouts is the farthest thing from a sleight I can imagine.

It's clear he thinks Brady is not as good as Montana or Marino or Fouts and neither do I. To perceive that "maybe" as an insult is a bit sensitive imho.
Now Roger Staubach is feeling slighted by you..

That's not yes.

It's not just this comment. The guy that holds all the records was just left off the "Decade" team. The "chip" will always be there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom