article on Ingram (1 Viewer)

Man, we let go of our most explosive non-entity of my man, Chris Ivory, to keep our Heisman Trophy guy, who only stepped up after being shown how by CI! I sure hope he can do what we The Coaches "think" he can do because it sure ain't showing up in his #'s!

GEAUX SAINTS GEAUX!

Bucky Brooks doesn't have a clue. Ingram is not the featured back in Paytons offensive system. None of our RB's are. the past 2 seasons with Thomas, Sproles, Ivory & Ingram there's not enough touches to go around for anyone to be the featured back. But you can bet now that Ivory's gone Ingram will get more touches and Payton will have a scheme that plays to his strengths.

It has to be a make year for him. Like Ingram or not he's part of the team and we need him to step up and perform this year.

Bucky Brooks doesn't have a clue. Ingram is not the featured back in Paytons offensive system. None of our RB's are. the past 2 seasons with Thomas, Sproles, Ivory & Ingram there's not enough touches to go around for anyone to be the featured back. But you can bet now that Ivory's gone Ingram will get more touches and Payton will have a scheme that plays to his strengths.

True, we dont have a feature back in the traditional sense, but considering him being a 1st round RB, u gotta admit he has been underwhelming. I've seen the flashes though so I know he can be a consistent all purpose back. More opportunities will help. I just dont see him as this dynamic running back. He'll be Rashad Mendenhall like.

Sent from phone via Tapatalk

He's just not fast enough. Simple as that. This is why you don't spend a first round pick on a gamechanging rb who can't break 20 yd runs. IN the nfl, speed doesn't always guarantee success but at the skill positions its required unless you can do something else great. And ingram can't.

Man, we let go of our most explosive non-entity of my man, Chris Ivory, to keep our Heisman Trophy guy, who only stepped up after being shown how by CI! I sure hope he can do what we The Coaches "think" he can do because it sure ain't showing up in his #'s!

GEAUX SAINTS GEAUX!

exactly, but he really doesn't have the burst and speed to threaten deep, he will never put the fear in a defense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom