Article on why the NFL is allowing our game to proceed (1 Viewer)

How are no Saints players being held out for being in contact with Armstead?

Then why keep helping the ravens.

The Ravens are still having positive tests - both this morning and tonight. The NFL won't play games when a team is returning new positives every day. If they can't make it another day without new positives, I don't think the game will be played.

The Steelers have had new cases this weekend too. That game is very much in jeopardy.

Goodell already taking a lot of heat from national writers. My gut tells me he caves and postpones Saints Broncos game in the morning.

I would be up for postponing, but then it wouldnt be fair to teams that should have had their game postponed.

Like the Bucs/Raiders game where Raiders went in with no offensive line. I believe that would of put Bucs at 6-5 and we wouldnt worry about them no more this year.

Goodell already taking a lot of heat from national writers. My gut tells me he caves and postpones Saints Broncos game in the morning.
Didn’t all teams sign off on a plan that doesn’t allow a game to be canceled or moved just based on one position group? If they had an outbreak all around the team and didn’t have the numbers I could see it, but as it is now it seems like something that was already agreed upon and set as the expectation.

I think if there's no new positive tests tomorrow for the Broncos or Saints, the game will be played.

It's crazy, but I think that's how they're viewing it. The league is trying to finish the season more than anything - that's the prize. It puts it in the books and keeps the contract partners happy. And every postponed game challenges that goal.

Although, I want a fair game instead of an astrick *
I think the reason no postponement is due to
1. Sunday Game (as some stated)
However, playoff seeding..Saints are in the top seed, if canceled, rescheduled, entire seeding into a nightmare. Remember only the top division gets a Bye During first Rd..due to covid.
It doesn’t have to be canceled. Just reschedule the game. There’s 7 weeks left to play. Each team already plays 2 games in 10 days at least once each year.

Last edited:
The QB position is the head of the team. If all three are out short notice, that’s unfair. I wouldn’t mind the cancellation. We would probably want it if the Saints were in the Broncos position at QB.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom