Article: Sean Payton brought back high-intensity attitude, high-intensity workouts (1 Viewer)

bornnraisedwhodat

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
"@MikeTriplett: #Saints Sean Payton brought back high-intensity attitude, high-intensity workouts #crossfit | http://t.co/JYiJbAHvzZ http://t.co/JRSzoUnOqw"

Sean is back better than ever.

Sent from phone via Tapatalk

That attitude is evident to newcomers as well.
Newly-signed linebacker Victor Butler said he only remembers seeing this level of attendance and participation one other time during his first four years with the Dallas Cowboys.
But for those who have been around the Saints, this is an awfully-familiar vibe.
:ezbill:

message to the Nfl: do not keep calm the pain is coming :grin:

Attachments

• pain.jpg
    pain.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 43
Punter Thomas Morstead said Payton gave a long speech on his first day back that included "some negative energy" that had obviously been pent up. But it's been all positive energy since then.

"He got it out. Then it was, 'Let's roll,'" Morstead said.
I would have loved to be a fly on the wall in that room to hear what Coach Payton REALLY thought of the whole "scandal"...

Let's all do Cross fit! j.k.
I Crossfit (see my avatar) and I can tell you, it works. It works very well. I played basketball in high school and was quite the leaper, of course I was 17 or 18 years old so that's pretty natural. After about 4 to 5 months of Crossfit, I had all my explosion from back then and more, and this is when I was 29 years old. I got my windmill dunk back and added a couple new ones I was never able to execute.

I got bigger, faster, and stronger. I can only imagine he much it would help our players considering they dedicate their life to it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom