Article & Video: Breaking down all of Jameis Winston's 30 ints in 2019 (1 Viewer)

Gotcha,

So in summary:

Having a 100 yard rusher matters to a QB’s success, until you say otherwise.

Underneath passing success supplements the rushing attack, until you say otherwise.

40 times matter until you say otherwise.

If someone counters your point with your own criteria, you change the original point.
Post #15 on the very first page is where I mentioned short passing and effectiveness.

You're outraged at me because you are too lazy to read what I said.

Wow 4.4 is slow?

This thread is starting to look beyond suspect.
Compared to Randy Moss, Ted Ginn, Brandin Cooks, or DeSean Jackson.

This is DeSean Jackson.

Yeah.

Of course.

90% of nfl corners run a 4.4 and don't need safety help unless they are facing a player much faster than that.

You can even see it repeatedly here in the Jackson film from 2017.

A guy with 4.2--4.3 speed can alter the entire complexion of a defensive arrangement.

You have to keep Safeties deep vs a guy like that, which opens the middle of the field up for the rest of the offense.

Post #15 on the very first page is where I mentioned short passing and effectiveness.

You're outraged at me because you are too lazy to read what I said.

Post 15 is the exact post that makes this thread laughable.

1. It’s hard to say the Bucs had no rushing attack because “they didn’t have a 100 yard rusher”.. The Saints haven’t had a 100 yard rusher. The Bucs ypc average in 2019 was the same as the Saints average this season.

2. You’re putting an arbitrary 40 time number to the role of deep threat, so that you can ignore the fact that Mike Evans is one of the best deep ball WRs in the league. The concept behind “deep threat” is that you get single coverage on a guy that can get downfield and make plays on the ball. Your 40 time numbers are specifically aimed at avoiding the obvious issue in your narrative. The Saints have no WR on the roster as capable down the field as Evans.

3. Godwin is one of the best WRs in the NFL in the short to intermediate passing game. So this point is also incorrect.

Literally ever post 15 narrative is flawed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom