Artist hanged herself after aborting her twins (1 Viewer)

Spicoli

Reaction score
Poor thing, it's too bad she didn't receive proper counseling either before or after the procedure... sad situation.

An artist killed herself after aborting her twins when she was eight weeks pregnant, leaving a note saying: "I should never have had an abortion. I see now I would have been a good mum."

Emma Beck was found hanging at her home in Helston, Cornwall, on Feb 1 2007. She was declared dead early the following day - her 31st birthday. Her suicide note read: "I told everyone I didn't want to do it, even at the hospital. I was frightened, now it is too late. I died when my babies died. I want to be with my babies: they need me, no-one else does."

Link to entire article:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2008/02/22/nartist122.xml

Wow, thats terrible. Too bad the woman didnt have support before or even after the procedure, "I was frightened". Its funny how its called prochoice though, "I told everyone I didn't want to do it, even at the hospital". God Bless this woman and I'll definitely pray for her and the others mentioned in the article.

I'll just pray for the innocent children that were killed.

Pro choice:
Mother chooses to have sex
mother chooses to kill her kids
mother chooses to kill herself

sad situation

Whether your pro-choice or not, theres no denying the emotional effects abortions have on mothers. Its a bad situation all the way around.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom