As 3rd seed we could see Minnesota in the first round (1 Viewer)

The whole NFC except Dallas/Philly is tough. Whether we go on the road or get lucky and remain at home, every game will be tough. Every. There’s no clear cut #1 team in the NFC this year IMO. On any given day, the 5 NFC playoff teams can get a win.

At this point, we are just better off hoping we get the breaks and find any and however ways to win come January.

Great post. Agree. No clear cut dominant team. I think San Fran may barely be the best, but barely. Seattle seems to be peaking too.

Great post. Agree. No clear cut dominant team. I think San Fran may barely be the best, but barely. Seattle seems to be peaking too.
If SF is the best, they are not “give them the trophy” best. They can be beat. Won’t be easy. But they can be. There’s a reason everyone is psyched for the NFC Playoffs. It will be a dogfight.
If we come out on top, it will be the greatest Saints run ever. And that should have people excited should they choose to simply enjoy the ride of this season like I am.

guys... there's still a chance it could be Rams/Saints in the Wild Card Round

a Ram win vs. SEA could be the momentum boost LAR needs for a push into the playoffs

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom