As A Fan, Which Type Of Victory Do You Prefer? (1 Viewer)

SaintsFanInLA

BREES SMASH!!
Reaction score
I think that we can all agree that a win is a good thing for whomever your team is. My question is, which type of victory do you prefer:

1. A wire to wire blowout victory;
2. A come from behind of a large deficit to win it in the end; or
3. A hard-fought, back an forth, grind them out, no margin for error, last team with the ball victory?

As a Saints fan, the 09 season had ALL of these and for my HEART's sake, the wire to wire victory is the best, but for sheer epicness you have to look at a come from behind victory or the last second of a hard-fought back and forth game.

For entertainment of impartial parties, I'd imagine that the back and forth game has to be the winner. But what's your personal take?

blowout. shows dominance. I hope we blowout every single team next season, even the Super Bowl. Then lets see someone open their mouth up about any Bounty.

as an objective saints fan, option 1. as a human that loves the suspense and tension of the game, 2 and 3.

i still love watching that miami game from 09.

I love complete and total dominance of the opposition but I think I like the back and forth a little better. That SF playoff game had me up down screaming and nearly put a hole in my tv and after the game through my immense disappointment all I could think was wow what an amazing game.

The saints vs miners game had me go through so many emotions god it was ridiculous! But I prefer pure dominance. Don't let the other team score leave your starters out the whole game pad the stats!!!

Blowout win. Much, much easier on my nerves and my heart.

Blowout, saves me some 5 years of life that i would spend screaming and raging during the other 2 options

Why, blowouts, of course.

Unless we're playing the Falcons, where I'd opt for door no. 2, so that I can bathe in the warmth of Falcon tears, to the delicious sounds of their screams of lament over what slipped through their fingers once again. It's always more fun when they think they have a chance.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom