As A Fan, Which Type Of Victory Do You Prefer? (1 Viewer)

The saints vs miners game had me go through so many emotions god it was ridiculous! But I prefer pure dominance. Don't let the other team score leave your starters out the whole game pad the stats!!!
I (vaguely) remember doing lots of shots during that game and destroying a few boxes of Rice-a-roni.

blowout. shows dominance. I hope we blowout every single team next season, even the Super Bowl. Then lets see someone open their mouth up about any Bounty.

Exactly. How could the op leave this choice out. Should have made this a poll. Step on their throat blowout. Dominate.

The type of victory I like is the sort that occurs days before free agency begins. You know, you make a lot of roster moves early. Everyone gets to talking about you. Suddenly you have a bunch of cap space, I mean sure, free agency hasn't started yet but that's not the point. You're on profootballtalk! Espn has you as a topic for skip Bayless! We need more skip Bayless threads after all. And hey, who says you can't sign anyone yet? I mean sure you just cut a bunch of aging veterans before free agency, but man how cool wouldn't be to replace them with a whole bunch of other aging veterans? It'd be so awesome to start threads about that.

Oh well, I could always do another mock draft I guess.

Been here thru too many disappointments. Blowouts are the only just payback for me, and everybody deserves one in my books.

Blow out, crush their spirit, total victory. Come on, there is nothing better than that.

I'd love to come back from 21 points with 2 minutes left in the 1st... Quarter. Then... BLOWOUT! Any more than a quarter is too nerve wracking.

Close in the first half with the Saint's pulling ahead in the third and the Saint's dominating the fourth.

Kris

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom