As A New Orleans Sports Fan..I Get To Have FUN Tonight (1 Viewer)

alon504

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Ahhhh....one thing about being a diehard of BOTH of New Orleans' teams, is not only do I have tomorrow night to look forward to, but, I get to turn on my TV tonight and watch OUR Hornets play Golden State live on Ch. 37....game just started in the last 10 minutes. And I really do get very excited about both games. Obviously, the Saints game tomorrow night is more significant, because they are only 16 games, but, I'm really content on this Saturday night to sit back, get comfortable, and thoroughly enjoy watching a Hornets game.

Ahhhh....one thing about being a diehard of BOTH of New Orleans' teams, is not only do I have tomorrow night to look forward to, but, I get to turn on my TV tonight and watch OUR Hornets play Golden State live on Ch. 37....game just started in the last 10 minutes. And I really do get very excited about both games. Obviously, the Saints game tomorrow night is more significant, because they are only 16 games, but, I'm really content on this Saturday night to sit back, get comfortable, and thoroughly enjoy watching a Hornets game.

I just can't get into the Hornets this year. Last year I watched every game I could. I went to great lengths to attend the Denver game last year and even though they lost I still had a great time. Up until a couple of weeks ago I was still watching them with interest, then I tuned into the Raptors game and I just couldn't watch it. I guess two years of them being away from us is enough. Hopefully when they return I can go back to being that die hard fan I used to be. But for right now I will support the team that is playing in New Orleans. Geaux Saints! WHO DAT!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom