As Americans, is it accurate to consider Canada an international country? (2 Viewers)

Please visit California. Don't you think first hand knowledge is the best? Have you ever lived there? See what it's like. When is the last time you been to California? Have you ever been there?

So living in / being from an area makes you an expert on geopolitical matters? In that case, the rest of the world is just wrong about my home state of Mississippi. It's America that needs to be more like them!

I think the same type of question could be asked of California. As of right now, there are more Latinos in California, than any other ethnic group. Plus, with the open migration with Mexico, and net migration out of native Californians, it's basically an international state at this point.

There is a global push to make Canada, U.S., and Mexico one political area. I believe they have a currency in the making called, the Amero. Welcome to the New World Order.

Ethnicity and nationality aren't the same.

A person born in California to Mexican parents is a native Californian.

There isn't really any other way to interpret the perspective you describe in the above post than racist.

Last edited:
Congratulations Canada on reaching 1 million in population!

There isn't really any other way to interpret the perspective you describe in the above post than racist.

All people are created in God's image. If someone is Christian, it's against the faith to hate or be racist. Just want to say to WhoDatPhan, may God bless you.

I'm trying to ask if there's more to it than "where Latino people are in considerable numbers cannot also be America" - and it seems a pretty reasonable question given the initial post - but there's been nothing concrete in the way of a response

I'm trying to ask if there's more to it than "where Latino people are in considerable numbers cannot also be America" - and it seems a pretty reasonable question given the initial post - but there's been nothing concrete in the way of a response

Tell what have I posted, that would prompted that question? Look, I got stuff to do, please hurry up with the Salem Witch Trial!

Answer your question, I will respond, if I agree with you.

P.S. Oye, you never said, that you ever lived or visited California.....

By the way, you miss quoted me big time.

Well, I'm going onto other threads in 1....2....3.....

Last edited:
Did I?

you typed:

I wrote:

that's "miss quoting [sic] big time"? You said that it would be considered "international" (i.e. not America) because there were so many "Latinos" (Latino people in considerable numbers) further dwarfing the "native Californians" (a problematic phrase, itself, but I set that aside) who have "migrated out." I genuinely thought - and still do - that I was pretty close to what you initially wrote.

Then, I asked if you meant illegals, and you didn't reply. I asked if you meant Los Angeles, instead, and you didn't reply.

And yes, I've been to California. And no, I didn't feel - at any point - that I was not in America. There are enclaves of cultures coast to coast that feature visible minorities, "ethnic" groups, and so on - and they are just as much "America" as anywhere else. In fact, the very reality that all of these places can be "America" as much as another place is part of what makes America so great, so unique in many aspects.

Little Havana is America. Chinatown is America. I lived in southwest Houston for years and there was a strong Vietnamese presence. That's America, too. West Memphis also America. Areas where visible minorities or "ethnic" groups, not just Latinos, dominate the demographics can also be America.

Maybe this thread has more utility in defining what constitutes "American" or "America"
How about “New England”?

I am not criticizing the USA, but its weird how little we know about our two neighbors: Canada and Mexico.

All people are created in God's image. If someone is Christian, it's against the faith to hate or be racist. Just want to say to WhoDatPhan, may God bless you.

I guess that's why Jesus died on the cross. All Christians sin.

I am not criticizing the USA, but its weird how little we know about our two neighbors: Canada and Mexico.
LOL, I can see the Westbank from my house, don't know much about that place either

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom