As bleak as it looks, I don’t see anyone running away with this division (1 Viewer)

the SB wont likely go through this division thats the only solace I have.

Yea the season is not over but we need some major adjustments from our staff and our QB if we’re going to do anything.

TB just has alot of injuries, and their defense is very good. When they get all their receivers Healthy they will be much better. Also helps to have the refs in your pocket on a week to week basis.

Eagles will be a top team solid rb wrs and qb it sucks we traded a fan favorite there for Pennies and they have our first round pick ughhhh could’ve took olave and called it a day penning has to come in strong

It won’t require anyone running away with the division. Unfortunately, our team is a corpse. So basically someone could crawl away with the division and it still wouldn’t likely be us.

Eagles will be a top team solid rb wrs and qb it sucks we traded a fan favorite there for Pennies and they have our first round pick ughhhh could’ve took olave and called it a day penning has to come in strong
Damn I’d forgotten about them having our pick. Ouch.

TB just has alot of injuries, and their defense is very good. When they get all their receivers Healthy they will be much better. Also helps to have the refs in your pocket on a week to week basis.

Same could be said of us lol. It's like nobody paid attention to the injury reports the last 2 weeks... we had 10 players limited by injuries this week. Our defense is very good as well. We looked bad for 10 quarters yes, but we can get healthy and figure things out.

Same could be said of us lol. It's like nobody paid attention to the injury reports the last 2 weeks... we had 10 players limited by injuries this week. Our defense is very good as well. We looked bad for 10 quarters yes, but we can get healthy and figure things out.
We are the better team now will we be the more disciplined one is the question

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom