As in the words of Aaron Rodgers... (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
R-E-L-A-X.

Look this team tonight was lacking our two number one receivers,
Obvious holes on the offensive line,
But even with the turnovers all be it, (one of our receivers was getting held by a Texan linebacker) we STILL were only down by 13 points!
Key drops and turn overs by guys who will not be here by opening Sunday.
Hats off to the defense tonight for ALL units.

This team is NOT as bad as it looks.

Fo' real. I'm disappointed that we didn't capitalize. But whatever. I'm not concerned about our offense to be honest. Even with a crap offensive line, we will find a way to move the ball.

And if our defense continues playing so well, we might not need our offense to be as elite...

But that would be real annoying to have a good defense at the same time our offense regresses. But I'm not worried.

What part of the offensive line which featured all our STARTERS, made you wanna relax? lol
Just curious

R-E-L-A-X.

Look this team tonight was lacking our two number one receivers,
Obvious holes on the offensive line,
But even with the turnovers all be it, (one of our receivers was getting held by a Texan linebacker) we STILL were only down by 13 points!
Key drops and turn overs by guys who will not be here by opening Sunday.
Hats off to the defense tonight for ALL units.

This team is NOT as bad as it looks.

The only thing I agree with is that we have obvious holes on the offensive line. With that I completely agree.

If our offense, the one that has never been outside the top 5 since Payton/Brees got here is our biggest worry then hell we are going to the super bowl!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What part of the offensive line which featured all our STARTERS, made you wanna relax? lol
Just curious

Was the fact that it isn't week 8 of the regular season and week 2 of the preseason we won't be ignorant to the fact that there's a hole with that group. We will fix this issue.

Successive 7-win seasons and 2 disappointing pre season performances. I quit relaxing a long time ago.

last year we said relax about the defense and it carry over into the reg season

Relax ?? Did you see Brees getting whipsawed by their defense ? He got knocked around in New england a little too. I'm pretty freaking far from relaxed about this season right now

Saints have had two poor preseasons in a row.

We are watching the third.

I know preseason doesn't equal regular season, but......I'm not encouraged.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom