As much as I miss the games... (1 Viewer)

jcollins9

Bring The WOOD!
Reaction score
... this part of the year produces some of the best SR.Com threads. Debating what we should do in the draft, Free agency, trades. All of this seems to bring out the best in posters here. Case in Point: the current thread on whether or not there is any corner worth our # 10 pick. Just about all of the posts are well thought out.

I like it too. I love the off-season mock drafts I do at different boards.

I always want the saints to win regardless of draft position. But lately I can't help but think, that if we would have beaten Chicago, we would have the 16th pick in the draft. And the 48th pick in the 2nd round.

I really think us losing that game was a good thing in hindsight.

... this part of the year produces some of the best SR.Com threads. Debating what we should do in the draft, Free agency, trades. All of this seems to bring out the best in posters here.

I agree! :plus-un2::plus-un2:

I agree, though there isn't a lot of football news going around or football to watch, there is football talk year round on this board and I get my football fix by coming here...its like an AA meetings, we all get together and support each other while we go threw football withdrawal, i appreciate you guys, even if I don't agree with all of you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom